Businesses in Mendocino County that qualify as a Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator (CESQG) (Requirements) may bring their hazardous waste to MendoRecycle. All businesses must:
- Have a valid EPA ID number issued by the Department of Toxic Substances Control (https://dtsc.ca.gov/apply-for-hazardous-waste-epa-id-number/)
- Make an appointment using the form below or by calling 707-468-9710
- Ensure all containers are closed, not leaking, and labeled with their contents
- Fill out the Commercial Inventory Form
- Adhere to material limits as stated in the Commercial Inventory Form
- Provide payment according to the fee schedule found in the Commercial Inventory Form
- Please fill out this form to make an appointment for hazardous waste drop-off.
- If you would like to set up a company charge account with Mendo Recycle, please fill out an authorized signer form and email to email@example.com
Making an appointment through the phone: 5 easy steps!
- Call MendoRecycle at 707-468-9710.
- Provide us with your business name, address, phone number, and email, as well as the anticipated waste.
- An email will be sent to you with an attached Commercial Inventory and Price Sheet form
- Print and fill out your Commercial Inventory and Price Sheet form
- Show up to your appointment along with your Commercial Inventory and Price Sheet form.
Please check our EVENTS CALANDER for changes to our regular HHW collection schedule.