Businesses in Mendocino County that qualify as a Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator (CESQG) (Requirements) may bring their hazardous waste to MendoRecycle. All businesses must:
- Have a valid EPA ID number issued by the Department of Toxic Substances Control (http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/IDManifest/)
- Make an appointment using the form below or by calling 707-468-9710
- Ensure all containers are closed, not leaking, and labeled with their contents
- Fill out the Commercial Inventory Form
- Adhere to material limits as stated in the Commercial Inventory Form
- Provide payment according to the fee schedule found in the Commercial Inventory Form
- Please fill out this form to make an appointment for hazardous waste drop-off.
- If you would like to set up a company charge account with Mendo Recycle, please fill out an authorized signer form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our EVENTS CALANDER for changes to our regular HHW collection schedule.