Businesses in Mendocino County that qualify as a Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator (CESQG) (Requirements) may bring their hazardous waste to MendoRecycle. All businesses must:
- Have a valid EPA ID number issued by the Department of Toxic Substances Control (https://dtsc.ca.gov/apply-for-hazardous-waste-epa-id-number/)
- Make an appointment using the form below or by calling 707-468-9710
- Ensure all containers are closed, not leaking, and labeled with their contents
- Fill out the Commercial Inventory Form
- Adhere to material limits as stated in the Commercial Inventory Form
- Provide payment according to the fee schedule found in the Commercial Inventory Form
- Please fill out this form to make an appointment for hazardous waste drop-off.
- If you would like to set up a company charge account with Mendo Recycle, please fill out an authorized signer form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Making an appointment through the phone: 5 easy steps!
- Call MendoRecycle at 707-468-9710.
- Provide us with your business name, address, phone number, and email, as well as the anticipated waste.
- An email will be sent to you with an attached Commercial Inventory and Price Sheet form
- Print and fill out your Commercial Inventory and Price Sheet form
- Show up to your appointment along with your completed Commercial Inventory and Price Sheet form.
Please check our EVENTS CALANDER for changes to our regular HHW collection schedule.
Connect With UsFacebook
Our LocationMendocino Solid Waste Management Authority
3200 Taylor Drive, Ukiah, CA 95482
Location 3200 Taylor Drive, Ukiah, CA 95482