The Mendocino Solid Waste Management Authority (MendoRecycle) was formed in 1990 by the County of Mendocino and the three cities (Ukiah, Willits, and Fort Bragg) to provide administrative oversight and program implementation for solid waste and recycling in the County.
MendoRecycle also directly operates the household hazardous waste (HHW) facility in Ukiah.
MendoRecycle is administered by its Interim General Manager, Jennifer Lombari and overseen by its Board of Directors. The Board of Directors meets every 4-8 weeks to discuss matters facing MendoRecycle; these meetings are open to the public. Details about past and future meetings can be found here https://mendorecycle.org/Home/BoardMeetings.
Board of Directors
- Dan Gjerde, County of Mendocino
- Maureen Mulheren, County of Mendocino
- Jessica Morsell-Haye, City of Fort Bragg
- Jim Brown - City of Ukiah
- Madge Strong, City of Willits
- General Manager - Jennifer Lombari
- Office Manager - Sally Helm
- HHW Supervisor - Jeep DeLapo
- HHW Technician - Cameron DeLapo
- HHW Technician - Hector Cruz Carrillo